Program Details Program Code:
School: Macmillian Institute of Applied Health Sciences
Credential:Ontario College Certificate
Location: College Campus/Online
Simply Accounting is the full-featured accounting solution for small business requiring entry-level accounting, quick setup, ease-of-use and payroll functionality.
Simply Accounting Level 1 introduces students to electronic bookkeeping and accounting using Simply Accounting. The students will learn how to install and set up the software, set up a set of company books, create data files, make journal entries, accounts receivables, accounts payables, inventory and bank reconciliation. Simply Accounting Level 2 is a continuation of Level 1.
PRE-REQUISITES: Computer Fundamentals, Bookkeeping and Financial Accounting
- Getting Started
- Goods and Services Tax
- Entering Journal Transactions, New Accounts etc.
- Preparing the Systems, Ledgers and Finishing he General Ledger History
- Accounting for Purchases and Storing Recurring Journal Entry
- Discount for Customers, Converting Quotes to Invoices and Prepayments to Vendors
- Tax Remittances, Sales to and Purchase from Foreign Customers, Tracking Shipments and Entering Payments made and Received
- Preparing the Ledgers, Creating New Accounts, Historical Vendors and Journal Entries
- Entering Payroll Transactions, Vacation Pay, Completing Payroll Cheques etc.
- Accounting for Inventory Sales and Purchases, Treating Return etc.
- Setting up Budgets, Budget Reports etc.
- Creating Linking Accounts for Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, End-of-Month Procedures
- Practice Project