Microsoft Project presents skills training and assessment for Microsoft Project . This course provides competency in evaluating project schedules; tracking project performance and managing costs; customizing project tables, filters, views and reports; creating and using templates; and managing multiple projects.
Guided, step-by-step labs provide opportunities to practice new skills. You can challenge yourself and review your skills after each lesson in the Lesson Summary and Lesson Review sections. Additional skill reinforcement is provided in Activities, Optional Labs, Lesson Quizzes and a Course Assessment.
PRE-REQUISITES: Computer Fundamentals
- Project Management and Microsoft Project
- Creating Projects
- Working with Resources and Costs
- Evaluating the Schedule
- Tracking Performance and Costs
- Customizing Project Objects
- Reusing Information and Managing Multiple Projects